Sunday, February 4, 2007

78 Years Old and Boring!

Cary, Crystal Lake, Barrington, Schaumburg, Palatine, Woodstock, Lake in the Hills and McHenry, IL
2/4/07; 9:09 PM

A 58 year old woman consulted me yesterday because she wants marriage counseling to either make her 78 year old husband more "interesting" or make him OK enough for her to leave him. She's active, goes birdwatching some mornings at 6: AM and might cross-country ski certain mornings around 7.

He's no slouch though!! He plays basketball 3 nights a week, walks throughout the local mall regularly, is in great shape and is an avid reader.

His wife says that he just doesn't say anything "interesting anymore." He tells me he's happy with his life AND loves his wife too.

I'm wondering if there isn't a missing person involved somehow. She staunchly claims there isn't but...?

This change of heart just doesn't feel right to me...

What do you think?

Dr Mike, 847 516 0899;
www.nextdayappointment.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then stare at it strongly for about 20 minutes, I know this is a long
time but bear with me. Cinco de Mayo es una celebracin de la herencia mexicana en los Estados Unidos.
Keep quiet and wait around around throughout your session.

My page: real psychic ()